What's the weather like in Doug's neighborhood?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Really, again with the weather

What's up with this. Rain just about daily in September. Some days it isn't much and others it dumps. It seems to be holding to the West today, so the trails were dry enough to ride out on. I did a short out and back on Tollgate Trail to test out my coil shock. That trail is rough and rocky. It is so rocky that after bombing down it even my forks are warm to the touch from friction.

At any rate, here is what's in store on my 5 day forecast...


And all the punks out in California... How are they looking?

Looks good to me. I don't think I have seen a clear 5 day forecast all summer.

Okay, that's all I got for now. Erin has been sick all week. So I have been catching some double duty on chaufer and Mr. Mom time. Life goes on and the grass keeps on growning...

No comments: