What's the weather like in Doug's neighborhood?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Seasons

Well, been meaning to get to this for a while. Finally took initiative today and did it.

January:


July:


The dramatic change in the feel of Monte Sano State Park is pretty amazing. When I arrived here last summer it was in lush green mode. I was surprised by the winter contrast. Well, here we are again in summer. The place is a green jungle once more. It was so humid today that evaporative cooling did very little. Every time we stopped it felt like I was just roasting.

Oh, in case you hadn't noticed that is my mountain bike out on the trails. First time it has seen dirt since before we bought the house. I have been missing riding, but honestly have just been busy with other stuff. She was happy to get out for a whirl today.

No comments: